You can find information on how to report to Creative New Zealand in the Creative Communities Scheme Administrators Hub (from 1 September 2016).
You will be asked to provide the following:
- Contact details (on-going):
- Up-to-date names and contact details of council staff involved in administering the scheme
- Up-to-date names and dates of appointment of current assessors
- Upcoming funding rounds (at the end of the previous financial year):
- Your closing dates for funding rounds for the upcoming financial year
- Details of any local priorities
- Applications and assessment committee decisions (within 8 weeks of your closing dates or by 20 June of each year – whichever is the earliest):
- Details of all applications received
- Details of assessment committee decisions
- Details from project completion reports received since the last funding round
- Annual evaluation report (June each year)
- Evaluative information on the running of the scheme and our service to you.