This online guide is designed to support local administrators of the Creative Communities Scheme (CCS).
This online guide is exactly the same as the pdf version, which can you download here:
The guide covers all aspects of administering the scheme, including:
- calling for and receiving applications
- giving advice to applicants
- eligibility requirements
- key funding criteria
- setting up and managing your assessment committee
- processes for assessing applications and making decisions
- reporting to Creative New Zealand.
As a CCS administrator you are required, under the CCS Agreement between Creative New Zealand and your Territorial Authority, to comply with these guidelines.
This is an updated version of the Administrators Guide. It replaces all previous versions.
Other resources available on the CCS Administrator's Hub:
- Assesors Guide
- Application Form and Application Guide
- Digital copies of the CCS brochures in multiple languages
- Templates and Resources, eg. Letter of offer to successful applicants, Project Completion Report forms, etc.
- Previous issues of the quarterly CCS Administrator updates