Record-keeping by local councils

All councils are subject to the Public Records Act 2005. CCS records should be kept according to your council’s Retention and Disposal Schedule. You will need to discuss this with your council’s information manager.

The records that will need to be considered will include:

  • applications and related correspondence
  • Project Completion Reports
  • minutes of assessment meetings
  • financial records.

Third parties administering the scheme should lodge all documents with their local council.